I Heart Utilitarianism: Philosophy T-Shirt
A jab at utilitarian thinking — or at least perceptions of it.
In meta-ethics, utilitarianism in particular, and consequentialism in general, views the outcomes of an action as what fundamentally matters when it comes to whether or not something is good or bad. This is often contrasted with other considerations, like rules and intentions. Many people view utilitarianism to be cold and calculating, ignoring the importance of human capacity and judgement in its assertions.
Made with love by a consequentialist.• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|